Emergency service is defined as situations such as:
- complete loss of heat during cold weather months or complete loss of air conditioning during hot weather months -HV/AC Contractor
- a total loss of electricity (excluding a local power outage) – Electrical Contractor
- a total loss of water supply or pipe drainage (excluding a local water outage) – Plumbing Contractor
- a roof leak – Roofing Contractor
- a plumbing leak – FIRST, turn the water off – Plumbing Contractor
- if there seems to be an apparent natural gas leak take the necessary precautions and contact your local gas utility provider immediately.
Contact information of Contractors IN CASE OF EMERGENCY:
HV/AC: Climate Masters Heating and Cooling: 601-939-9090
Electrician: ELCON Electrical Contractors: 601-825-4844
Plumbing: Cliff Williams Plumbing: 601-214-7249
However, during normal business hours (Mon-Fri 8AM-5PM) please call Shoemaker Homes directly (601-853-5060)
Click here for our general Subcontractor Listing information.